Taught by Carol Murphy (primary trainer), Dan Morgan (Inversions specialist and assistant trainer). Together we will take you on a journey of transformation on all levels, mind, body and spirit.
This will be our 4th year training in the beautiful Bamboo Yoga Retreat. It is nestled into the end of Patnem beach in south Goa looking over the Arabian ocean. We go back every year, because we love and trust the staff, the beach is divine and the food is to die for !
Over 26 days you will deepen your practice, learn how to teach, relax and enjoy 3 days free time to chill out and integrate the teachings.
On this training you can expect to :
- Develop your asana practice and your understanding of your body through anatomy and alignment studies.
- Learn how to teach Vinyasa style Yoga and creatively weave together vinyasa threads for all levels.
- Develop your inversion practice with Dan Morgan
- Develop your individual teaching voice, as an expression of your true self and learn how to teach yoga and share the gifts it has to offer safely and confidently.
- Delve into the depths of subtle anatomy, learn healing meditations, myofascial release and energy balancing work.
- Learn the gift of meditation.
- Create deeper spiritual understanding in a life-connecting, non-dogmatic way.
- Learn Ayurveda and the holistic aspects of the practice.
- Learn the business side of yoga and how to operate as a teacher ethically and effectively.
- You can also expect to work hard with the support of a group that wishes to evolve through the path of yoga like yourself. You will be challenged to journey deeper within, to move beyond your self-limiting beliefs and stories that hold you back from moving forward with your intentions and dreams. This is a physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually demanding experience. It is both intense and wonderful. Expect to bend, sweat, ache, collapse, stand up, strengthen, open, cry and giggle. Expect also to move deeper into relationship with the core nature of who you are, to connect with your authentic self and to learn how to spread the teachings of yoga from that place.
To book your place, or for more information - Click on the Link Below.